Construction is underway.
Situated within the eastern – blue chip – suburb of Magill these three – Torrens title – exclusive homes will reflect a testament of the quality workmanship produced by Normus Urban Projects. 8 Prefix Avenue, Magill achieves the optimal balance of both contemporary and classic architecture. The stunning front façade design sets the scene for the remainder of the home. Attention-to-detail has been front of mind to ensure a functional, high-quality and desirable turn-key home is delivered, thereby, providing residents with a sense of pride. Residents will love entertaining in their new home as the open plan design flows from inside to outside with a substantial glazed sliding door opening onto a generous undercover alfresco area.
The immediate locality provides ample opportunities for residents to utilise nearby amenities. The homes provide residents with the benefits of living within a foothills location without the associated maintenance requirements. The quiet and peaceful location and abundance of flora and fauna is appealing. The homes are strategically situated near the following:
- Proximity to Adelaide CBD – approximately 6 kilometres.
- Located near the scenic Adelaide Hills. An easy commute to the world-famous winery region (including a 5-minute drive to the highly regarded Penfolds Magill Estate).
- Public transport connectivity – short walking distance to a public bus stop located along Vine Street. Additional public transport located along St Bernard Road and Magill Road.
- Magill Road precinct – offering restaurants, hotel, cafes, supermarket & other convenient shops, fitness facilities.
- Surrounding precincts of Norwood Parade and Burnside Shopping Centre offering convenient shopping, eating and convenient amenities.
- Educational facilities – Magill Kindergarten (located opposite), Jescott Montessori Pre-School, Magill Primary School, Rostrevor College (Reception to Year 12), Norwood Morialta High School, University of South Australia – Magill Campus.
- Recreational grounds – large recreational playing grounds located at the end of Prefix Avenue, Morialta Conservation Park and other recreational areas in the Adelaide Hills.
These three stunning homes are the result of exceptional architectural design and forward-thinking by an experienced and award-winning team at Normus Urban Projects – consequently, no stone has been left unturned. Residents can stamp their sense of individuality as all homes offer a classic, yet unique, finishes and colour palate.
All homes offer three generous size bedrooms and two designer bathrooms. These exclusive homes are turn-key and will be delivered for residents to move in and call their own home. Turn-key special features include:
- Luxe master bedroom suites which capture and capitalise on the northern aspect. Extensive walk in robe and built in robes options.
- Secure double garages with additional off-street car parking.
- Generous 2.7 metre ceiling heights.
- SMEG and Miele kitchen appliances.
- Caesarstone bench tops.
- Designer kitchens featuring overhead cabinetry and pantries.
- Study nook.
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Separate water closet and hand basin located downstairs and upstairs.
- Substantial storage throughout.
- Energy-efficient downlights throughout.
- NBN provision.
- Skylight within alfresco area to provide optimal natural light.
- Undercover access.
- Low-maintenance front and rear yards.
- Functional, landscaped and usable backyards.
- Mature landscaping and automatic irrigation system.
Feel free to contact our team on 08 8363 5744 to enquire or learn more about this project.See all news items