This visually-striking and exclusive development of four homes will be completed in time for new owners to enjoy the perks and pleasures afforded by living within Glenelg North during summer – close to Glenelg and surrounding beaches. Residents will love the opportunity to promenade along nearby sandy beaches, The Patawalonga, recreational grounds and River Torrens Linear Park. The convenience of nearby shopping at Jetty Road and Harbour Town provides an enviable range of retail outlets.
Exclusivity, security, low-maintenance and optimal functionality are key terms to describe the homes at 117 Tapleys Hill Road, Glenelg North. The surrounding coastal locality has been ‘front of mind’ throughout both the design and construction process to ensure all homes capitalise on nearby amenities.
- Exclusivity – four homes only are available.
- A secured gated community – an automatic and secure driveway gate provides access to all homes – an integrated intercom system will be incorporated throughout all homes.
- Low-maintenance – fully paved and landscaped rear yards ensure residents can maximise and enjoy their own precious time.
- Optimal functionality – as an experienced developer and award-winning builder, Normus has refined the home designs to ensure they provide residents with optimal functionality and livability.
Architectural design is reflective and has been shaped by the desirable Glenelg locality. Experienced and local interior designers have put the finishing touches on all homes – internal colours, materials, tapware and sanitary ware. This attention to detail accentuates a point of difference and provides a sense of home for future residents. It also will provide a feeling of warmth and individuality.
All homes offer three generous size bedrooms and two designer bathrooms. These exclusive homes are turn-key and will be ready for residents to move in and call their own. Turn-key special features include:
- Luxe master bedroom suites with extensive walk in robe and built in robe options.
- Choice of single or double garaging.
- Generous ceiling heights.
- SMEG and Miele kitchen appliances.
- Caesarstone bench tops.
- Designer kitchens featuring overhead cabinetry and pantries.
- Carpet to all bedrooms.
- Feature natural timber entrance door.
- Separate water closet and hand basin.
- Storage throughout.
- Option of retreat area.
- NBN provision.
- Expansive glazed sliding doors to provide natural light and access to a paved patio area.
- Energy-efficient downlights throughout.
- Secure automatic driveway and intercom system.
- Mature landscaping and automatic irrigation system.
The locality offers a wonderful lifestyle for future residents. The homes are located within walking distance of the beach, high quality amenities, recreational grounds and convenient shopping precincts. Future residents will enjoy the following:
- Cafes and restaurants located along Jetty Road, Glenelg and Holdfast Bay.
- Shopping options along Jetty Road, Glenelg and Harbour Town.
- Convenient public transport connectivity.
- River Torrens Linear Park.
- Glenelg Golf Course.
- Patawalonga Golf Course.
- Kooyonga Golf Course.
- Educational opportunities.
Feel free to contact our team on 08 8363 5744 to enquire or learn more about this project.See all news items